5 Steps to Completing Certification
To become a certified US lacrosse Official you must complete ALL five (5) of these requirements. Please click the links to learn more about each step.
1. Register with US Lacrosse.
2. BEFORE CLASS, complete the “Boys Rules and Penalty Online Course,” on the USL website.
3. Attend the GPLOA Training, class dates.
4. BEFORE FIELD TRAINING pass NFHS and Youth Tests (80% or higher) online via Arbiter .
5. Complete an GPLOA Field Training, training dates. Please note you MUST be in full uniform for these games.
Once certified, an official will recertify every year. See the Annual Recertification page for more information.